Direction International Centre for Interdisciplinary Science and Education
07 Science Avenue, Ghenh Rang, Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
(+84) 256 364 6099 [email protected]
From Outbound Destination to Quy Nhon Airplane
Quy Nhon can be reached by plane from Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). Arriving from abroad, the second alternative is recommended because of the fare and the time duration of the journey (one hour instead of one and half hour).
There are 4 daily return flights from Ho Chi Minh City and 2 Return flight from Hanoi Phù Cát airport is located around 20km north-west of Quy Nhon (40 minutes by taxi).
The express train connecting Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City is named the Reunification Express. There are 3 per day in each direction. Trains that are registered SE are the fastest, while the TN are (much) slower, see Golden Trains (between Saigon & Quy-Nhon).
The bus is the cheapest means of transport. Buses are becoming on more international standards. The express buses are faster than local buses, which stop anywhere on request. There are also buses chartered by private companies.
From Quy Nhon city Center to ICISE
Shuttles and taxis are available at Quy Nhon airport. In order to welcome you and organize your transfer from Quy Nhon airport, train or bus station to the conference hotel, please inform the conference secretariat of travel details including flight or train number as well as the date and the arrival time in Quy nhon. • Free shuttle service from city centre to ICISE
USEFUL WEBSITES TO CHECK FOR PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Booking Site – Vietnam Airfare: http://www.vietnamairfare.com
• Booking Site – Jetcost: http://www.jetcost.com
• Airplane Company – Vietnam Airlines: http://www.vietnamairlines.com
• Airplane Company – Jetstar Pacific: http://www.jetstar.com/vn/en/home
• Airplane Company – VietJet http://www.vietjetair.com
• Airplane Company – Bamboo Airways: https://www.bambooairways.com
• Vietnam Railway : https://vietnam-railway.com/ Quy Nhon
• Mai Linh: +84 256 3797979
• Sun: +84 256 3686868
• Lado: +84 256 3666777
IMMIGRATION / VISA
Vietnam Visa exemption is granted to citizens of: • Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum. • Philippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum. • Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
For participants from other countries or for longer stay apply for a TOURIST VISA either at your nearest vietnamese consulate or through the Internet (you will have to retrieve it on your arrival) at websites: • Visa on Arrival – https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/en_US/ This internet visa procedure is the simplest and the cheapest, but it will take you some time on arrival in Vietnam at the airport immigration office (up to ~ 60 min waiting, depending on your position in the queue). Do not forget to bring with you 2 passport photos and the required amount of USD currencies (exclusively) in cash. Once you get your visa details, please inform us ([email protected]) of your internet visa number, the name of the conference attended, as well as your arrival date and the time of entrance at the airport.
• Seagull Hotel (www.seagullhotel.com.vn)
489 An Dương Vương, Nguyễn Văn Cừ, Quy Nhơn, Bình Định
+84 256 3846 377
• Hoàng Yến Hotel (www.hoangyenhotel.com.vn)
05 An Dương Vương, Nguyễn Văn Cừ, Quy Nhơn, Bình Định
+84 256 3746 900
• Sài Gòn – Quy Nhơn Hotel (www.saigonquynhonhotel.com.vn)
24 Nguyễn Huệ, Lê Lợi, Quy Nhơn, Bình Định
+84 256 3525 198
• 4 Stars Avani (www.avanihotels.com/quynhon)
Bai Dai Beach, Ghenh Rang, Quy Nhơn, Bình Định
+84 256 3840 132
NEARBY QUY NHON SIGHTSEEING ATTRACTIONS
• Different sites of Cham Towers & Historic Site – Binh Lam Tower & Thi Nai Citadel, the oldest cham relics in Binh Dinh -Tháp đôi (Twin Towers) – Tháp Bánh ít (Bánh ít Towers) – Canh Tien (Bronze of Fairy Wings Tower) – Cham Ancient Towers -Thap Thap Pagoda : oldest pagoda in Binh Dinh – closely connected to Cham hisory -etc • Do Ban Citadel • Long Khanh Pagoda
• Nhon Ly & Bai Xep Fishing villages • Quang Trung Museum • Ham Ho Jungle Tourist Park • Trade villages (palm-conical hat making, apricot flower&bonsai growing, Bau Da village…) • Pristine islands, snorkelling, swimming and seafood